Evoke Electric Bike
Here is the guide to Evoke Electric Bike: Everything that You Have to Know!
Motorcycles are another interesting and very common vehicle in many countries. Evoke Electric Bike is an electrified bike with many great features. In addition to electric cars, there are many other types of electric vehicles. Electric bikes, electric scooters, buses, trucks, etc. are just a few of them.
Let’s take a detailed look at the Evoke electric bike today!
Evoke Motorcycles – Introduction
Evoke Motorcycles is a smart electric motorcycle manufacturer based in Beijing. It was founded by Nathan Siy and Chris Riether in the year 2014 in Beijing, China, but has been developing electric motorcycles since 2012. It is currently headquartered in Yizhuang District, Beijing, China. In June 2017, Evoke Motorcycles was voted one of the 5 Most Interesting Products in the CES Asia Startup Park.
CES is an annual trade show organized by the Consumer Technology Association.
Evoke Electric Motor Cycles
Evoke Motorcycles had already launched two models of electric motorcycles. Urban Classic and Urban S are already available on the market. In addition, Evoke Electric Bike plans to manufacture the cruiser-6061 bike.
- Urban Classic
The 2020 Urban Classic model comes with an improved power regulator and optional dual chargers. The bike offers 200 km (125 miles) per charge and a top speed of 130 km / h (81 mph).
- Urban Classic Evoke motorcycle specifications
- The Urban Classic comes with a Range of 200 km on a single charge, this is possible because of the 7.88 kWh lithium-ion battery. The Urban Classic can achieve a top speed of 130 km / h. The battery in the Urban Classic takes 4 hours to charge. It is capable of achieving 80% of the charge in 90 minutes.
- The 19 kW hub motor is a powerful motor that helps you drive the vehicle both on the highway and in the city. The Evoke hub motor delivers a maximum torque of 116.6 Nm.
- Features Urban Classic Electric Motorcycle
- Dual Compound Tires: Evoke electric motorcycles strive to maximize energy efficiency. With the Dual Compound Tires (DCT) for all 2020 models, they offer a dense rubber compound in the middle section of the tire for which provides maximum rolling efficiency and a softer rubber compound on the sides for maximum grip.
- Dual Integrated / Onboard Chargers – Optional charger upgrade cuts charging time in half. This allows an 80% charge in just under 90 minutes or 30% to 80% in an hour.
- 1 Touch Reverse – Vehicle backs up by simply pressing and holding the button.
- Twist & Go Acceleration: No Gears!
- 12V Backup Battery – If the main 7.8 kWh battery is depleted, 12V battery pack powers additional devices
- Urban S
Evoke Urban S is an Italian-style naked sports bike. Similar to the Classic, the Urban S also has an improved power regulator and optional dual chargers.
- Urban S Evoke motorcycle specifications
- The Urban S comes with a range of 200 km on a single charge, this is possible due to the 9.05 kWh lithium-ion battery. The Urban S can achieve a top speed of 130 km / h. The urban classic takes 4 hours to charge. It is capable of achieving 80% of the charge in just 90 minutes.
- The 19 kW Hub motor is a Powerful motor that helps you drive the vehicle on both road and highway. The Evoke hub motor delivers maximum torque of 116.6 Nm.
- Features The Urban Classic
- Electric Motorcycle Dual Compound Tires: Evoke’s electric motorcycles strive to maximize energy efficiency. With the Dual Compound Tires (DCT) for all 2020 models, they offer a dense rubber compound in the middle section of the tire for which provides maximum rolling efficiency and a softer rubber compound on the sides for maximum grip.
- Integrated Dual Chargers: Evoke Urban S allows you to charge your bike 100% from its AC charge in 3 hours. Its simple connection and charging can be used in any environment, so you can move freely anywhere.
- 1 Touch Reverse: the vehicle backs up with a simple press and hold of the button.
- Twist & Go Acceleration – no gears!
- 12V Backup Battery – If the main 9.05 kWh battery dies, the 12V battery powers additional devices.
- Evoke 6061
6061 is still yet to be released by Evoke Motorcycles. It says the vehicle was the electric cruiser you never knew existed!
- 6061 Evoke electric bike specifications
The Evoke 6061 comes with a range of 470 km on a single charge, this is possible due to the 9.05 kWh lithium-ion battery. The Evoke 6061 can achieve a top speed of 265 km / h. The Evoke 6061 takes 15 minutes to charge.
- 6061 Evoke electric bike features
- Tires Dual compound: Evokes 6061 tubeless tires are a whopping 200/5517 size. They strive to maximize energy efficiency, but also give you a smooth ride. With the Dual Compound Tires (DCT) for all 2020 models, they offer a dense rubber compound in the middle section of the tire for which provides maximum rolling efficiency and a softer rubber compound on the sides for maximum grip.
- ACDC Charge: You can charge the Evoke 6061 in 15 minutes while using the 125KW DC charge. After 15 minutes, your battery will be at 100% again and you can play a full round before recharging. AC version is also available with the 6061.
- Lasercut TPF: The Evoke 6061 uses an ‘Aero Space 6061 Laser Cut Aluminum Dual Plate Frame’ made from the highest quality metal to ensure the cruiser offers maximum reliability and security.
- Brakes- J. Juan: To guarantee excellence and quality, Evoke J. Juan brakes and axial master cylinder to ensure the driver has full control of the cruise when it comes to braking performance and reliability for added safety.
- Full LED lighting: In the event of the 9.05 kWh main battery being depleted, a 12V battery is used to power the auxiliary lighting for safety reasons.
My Evoke is a new concept of riding a motorcycle without buying one. The user pays an initial deposit for an Urban S and then a monthly subscription. When the rider’s battery charge is low, he rides his bike to a changer and changes the bike for a new one.
This eliminates the hassle of loading, maintaining, and securing a motorcycle. The My Evoke service will initially launch in Beijing and then expand to other cities in China and Europe.
My Evoke was in beta testing in Beijing and has currently been closed or put on hold.